7 The Nursery, Lasswade EH18 1BBEnquire about this property
Offers over £269,000
- 3 Bathrooms
- Double Garage Parking
- Council Tax Band F
Council Tax BandF
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
Offering wonderfully generous, versatile living, this superb 3 bed detached family house is much loved by the present owners who have fashioned a luxurious and welcoming home.
As you enter the hallway from the vestibule, the interior feels warm, bright and welcoming, a feeling that continues throughout the house.
- Spacious family bathroom is fully tiled with feature tiling to the bath and shower areas.
- Fully integrated Porcelanosa kitchen flows from the dining room and has been tastefully designed to provide ample storage and workspace: there is also access to the rear garden.
- Large well proportioned, elegant and tranquil lounge with feature fireplace wall, connects to the dining room which is well set with french doors leading onto the patio.
- Bedroom 3 downstairs benefits from a dressing area which has been fitted with two sets of double sliding door wardrobes.
- Contemporary full tiled cloakroom
- Bedroom 2 with fitted double sliding door wardrobes
- Master Bedroom with uninterrupted rural view from the rear window, sliding door wardrobes and separate under eaves cupboard
- Ensuite with large corner shower and contemporary tiling
- Upper landing cupboard
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Half floored loft with lighting
- Small planted area to front
- Large driveway leading to a double garage, with parking for up to 4 cars
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn, with lush green planting.
The property is in a peaceful location within this highly unique development.
All integrated appliances, carpets and light fittings
Situated in Edinburgh’s Green Belt, the sought-after picturesque village of Lasswade is extremely popular with commuters thanks to its stunning location and close proximity to Edinburgh city centre. Surrounded by picturesque countryside, Lasswade exudes a charming semi-rural atmosphere, with excellent local amenities provided by a range of shops, pubs and restaurants, with larger shopping facilities available just a short drive away in Dalkeith and at Straiton Retail Park. Lasswade Leisure Centre boasts a swimming pool, gym and fitness classes, while outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the many tranquil walks and cycle paths provided on the banks of the River North Esk, and surrounding countryside and woodlands. Lasswade is also ideally situated for numerous golf clubs and riding centres. Early years, primary and secondary education is provided in neighbouring Bonnyrigg at Hawthornden Primary School and Lasswade High School Centre, with a choice of private schooling also available. The area benefits from excellent transport facilities, with the newly opened Borders railway line at Lasswade and with regular buses to the city centre and beyond. Lasswade’s close proximity to the City Bypass also provides easy access to the motorway networks and Edinburgh airport
By appointment contact Gibson Estate Agents on 0131 297 3177