13 South Chesters Drive, Bonnyrigg EH19 3WJEnquire about this property
Fixed price £179,000
- 2 Bathrooms
- On Street Parking
- Council Tax Band D
Council Tax BandD
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
Welcoming 3 bed end-terraced house is essential. The property is perfectly presented and in walk in condition.
£5,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE
- Modern fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances and doors leading to the rear private garden.
- W.C in traditional white.
- Entrance hallway with storag,
- Spacious lounge
- Separate utility room.
- 3 good sized bedrooms - two with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom in traditional white, with bath, separate shower and wash hand basin set within modern vanity unit.
- Very good neutral decorative order throughout - easy to add your own personal touch
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Easily maintained ully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with flower borders to the side
- Parking to front of property.
- Large garden shed
All integrated appliances, carpets and light fittings, garden hut
The property is located within a quiet street in an established modern development on the southern edge of the town, providing easy access to the city by-pass and all other main routes. A good range of shopping outlets are close to hand with further shopping available in nearby Dalkeith and Kinnaird Park. Commuting to Edinburgh City locations and surrounding areas is made easy with an efficient public transport network and the re-introduction of the nearby Borders Railway link. Schooling is well represented from nursery to senior level, with the Edinburgh College’s Midlothian Campus in Dalkeith. Bonnyrigg Sports Complex offers various sporting activities and a leisure centre with swimming pool. For the less energetic there are lovely country walks in the vicinity.
By appointment contact Gibson Estate Agents on 0131 297 3177