29 Liberton Drive, Edinburgh EH16 6NLEnquire about this property
Offers over £469,000
- 1 Bathroom
- Single Garage Parking
- Council Tax Band G
Council Tax BandG
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
Located in the desirable residential area of Liberton, this delightful extended spacious four bedroom semi-detached house offers flexible family living accommodation over two levels. Much loved by the present owners, the interior has been designed to reflect their life style and personalities and has many excellent features.
Following from the grand hallway, there is an abundance of accommodation including:-
- Two conservatories to the rear, one, a family room off the lounge, the other, a breakfast room off the kitchen.
- Dining Room to front with bay window
- Real wood kitchen by Elizabeth Ann and with solid granite worktops, and access to breakfast conservatory.
- Long carpeted staircase
- Three double bedrooms
- One single bedroom overlooking the park and enjoying views of the Pentland Hills.
- Large family bathroom, one area with the toilet and wash hand basin the other with bath and large shower.
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Flooring is a combination of real wood, carpeting and tiling
- Deep cornicing, full decoration and feature fireplaces in lounge and dining room
- Modern alarm system
- Driveway with generous parking for two cars
- Professionally designed, easily maintained front garden
- Professionally designed, easily maintained, fully enclosed walled rear garden bordered with mature trees
- Summer house and garden hut
- Single Garage
The bathroom has potential for being altered to form a smaller bathroom and create a further bedroom or an ensuite off bedroom 3.
Fridge / Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Fitted Carpets, Fitted Blinds and Curtains, Wardrobes, Dining Room Table and Chairs, Conservatory Table and Chairs and Conservatory Suite
This property is within a short walking distance of Tower Farm riding stables, Braid Hills driving range / golf centre, Braid Hills golf course, with views over the whole of Edinburgh and beyond, and the Hermitage of Braid, a scenic walk by the Braid Burn.
Liberton, situated less than five miles south of Edinburgh City Centre, is a high amenity suburb with a selection of local shops nearby as well as Cameron Toll Shopping Centre just over one mile away offering a number of well known high street stores as well as a large supermarket and convenient petrol station. Also nearby is the bustling shopping area of Newington which boasts a wide choice of local and speciality shopping, the Royal Commonwealth Pool and Fitness Suite, the Queen’s Hall, Festival Theatre and a good range of bars, bistros and restaurants.
Liberton also offers a good selection of local schooling as well as easy access to Edinburgh’s private schools and Edinburgh University. The Royal Infirmary is also just over a mile away and there are a number of very convenient bus services into the city centre itself. For those looking to commute out of Edinburgh the city bypass is within very easy reach, connecting with the A1, A68 and A7 to the east and to the west it connects with the Gyle Shopping Centre and Business Park, the airport, M8, M9, M90 and Central Scottish Motorway Network.
By appointment, contact Gibson Estate Agents on 0131 297 3177