86 Saughtonhall Drive, Edinburgh EH12 5TLEnquire about this property
Offers over £375,000
- 1 Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Council Tax Band E
Council Tax BandE
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
Offering wonderfully generous living, this stunning 3 bed extended end terraced villa is much loved by the present owners who have fashioned a luxurious and welcoming home.
As you enter the spacious hall the interior feels warm, bright and welcoming, a feeling that continues throughout the house.
- Tranquil lounge to the front with bay window, feature fireplace, deep cornicing, a picture rail and decorated with the most tasteful colour scheme.
- To the rear, a fantastic contemporary fully integrated kitchen fitted in high gloss anthracite and white and finished with coloured glass between units and worktop. Kitchen is open plan with dining room which leads to a fabulous large bright family/sun room (extension) overlooking the beautifully established lush green garden which is accessed by french doors, leading onto the patio. This room is full of sparkling light and links the house and garden brilliantly. White shutters finish the room off perfectly.
- A stunning fully tiled family bathroom fitted with a three piece contemporary white suite, integrated mains shower with fully enclosed, curved screen over the jacuzzi bath, and beautifully accessorised with high quality finishings. You will also find ample storage for all your personal bathroom necessities.
- Two large double bedrooms, each with a restful colour scheme and feature picture rail, one with built-in storage cupboard.
- Small double bedroom, currently being used as an office.
- Two built-in storage cupboards on the landing
- Bespoke Roman and roller blinds to windows
- Combination of carpeting and wood flooring througout
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Monobloc driveway to the front, with parking for two cars.
- Fully enclosed rear established garden
Blinds, fixtures fittings, washer drier, hob, ovens, fridge freezer, wardrobe in main bedroom, carpets and fixed floor coverings.
Saughtonhall Drive is located in a western residential suburb of Edinburgh, offering plenty of local amenities, and a selection of supermarkets within a short radius, including Sainsburys’ at Murrayfield and Tesco in Corstorphine. The Gyle Centre and Hermiston Gait retail parks are both within easy reach, with a range of local shops at Western Corner and at nearby Corstorphine. There is easy commuting into the city or Edinburgh Airport, with the property in a great location for travelling by bus, or by tram. Additionally, the city bypass and major trunk routes are readily accessible. The property is located close to well-regarded local schools and further education establishments. There are several leisure centres and gyms within close proximity, with a number of parks such as Roseburn Park, located beside Murrayfield stadium
By appointment, contact Gibson Estate Agents on 0131 297 3177