27 Calderhouse road EH53 0JZEnquire about this property
Offers over £123,000
- 1 Bathroom
- Garage Parking
- Council Tax Band B
Council Tax BandB
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
*** CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 4TH OF MAY AT 12 NOON***
New to the market is this beautifully presented 2 bed end terraced house over two levels, which has been lovingly transformed by the current owners since purchasing the property over 5 years ago to include:-
● new white high gloss kitchen with feature glass to walls and under unit lighting, upgraded window
● new fully fitted bathroom with light up steam demisting mirror, recessed ceiling spotlights, feature tiling, electric shower.
● new wooden flooring throughout (except staircase and bathroom), with skirtings also replaced upstairs
● new internal doors throughout
● Upgrading of lounge sliding patio door to a French patio door, which leads out to a fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and with a paved patio (10 year guarantee wef 2012)
● PVC cladding to front of house and upgrading of the main front door.
● Installation of new combi-boiler with all radiators and pipework being replaced (2012)
● Cavity wall and loft insulation (25 year guarantee wef 2012)
● Replacement of fence posts to front and rear gardens and a new gate to the front garden
Internally the bright spacious lounge can accommodate a dining table -ideal for family meals or entertaining. The main bedroom has one wall with feature paper. Free standing furniture. Externally the property also benefits from a beautiful front garden, separate lock up garage and on-street parking.
Mid Calder is a popular village, with a great sense of community. Ideally placed for the commuter. It has easy access to the A71 and Edinburgh bypass and the M8 and M9 motorway network. There are railway links at Kirknewton or Livingston South, a regular bus service operates to Livingston and Edinburgh from the village and Edinburgh Airport is only 10 miles away. The local amenities include a village shop, hairdressers, Post Office, takeaway, community hall and public houses, as well as a play park. The local school is at Mid Calder primary and the catchment secondary school is at West Calder High. The adjacent village of East Calder provides a health centre, library and a sports complex. Livingston town centre is a short drive away which has a more extensive range of shopping and facilities
By appointment – call 01506 414568