74 Stewart Drive, Whitburn, West Lothian EH47 0EWEnquire about this property
Offers over £104,995
- 1 Bathroom
- On Street Parking
- Council Tax Band B
IDEAL FAMILY HOME
CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Council Tax BandB
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
An opportunity not to be missed! This spacious 3 bed semi-detached villa offers great family living space. Appealing to a variety of buyers, the accommodation comprises:-
- Lower hall – extra large cupboard which could easily be converted to a downstairs w.c.
- Large fitted kitchen with an abundance of storage and workspace, not to mention a good sized ‘larder’ type storage cupboard.
- Spacious lounge with small feature electric fire
- Fantastic bespoke sun room off kitchen
- Bedroom 3 to front with storage cupboard
- Master bedroom to front with fitted triple mirrored wardrobes and separate storage cupboard
- Family bathroom recently fitted with walk in shower, and finished with easy to maintain wall panelling, sink with vanity storage.
- Double bedroom 2 to rear
- Large attic space which is floored to the start of the eaves, has power and a Ramsay ladder for access.
- On-street parking
- Garden to front and side is laid to chips. There is scope to add a single garage/driveway to the side of the property.
- The fully enclosed rear garden is designed for easy maintenance. A new boundary fence recently erected.
The property, whilst perfectly suitable for occupation, also offers any potential purchaser an abundance of opportunity for enhancement.
The town of Whitburn, situated between Glasgow and Edinburgh, has many amenities which cater for your everyday needs. There is a variety of independent shops and supermarkets, a health centre, a fitness centre with swimming pool, a library and other reliable local services. The town boasts a good selection of schools from nursery to secondary level. A more comprehensive range of facilities can be found in neighbouring Bathgate and Livingston with it’s large shopping centre, Designer Outlets, Cinema and a variety of restaurants.The town is an ideal commuter base, with easy access to Edinburgh and Glasgow via the M8 motorway (new Heartlands junction) and the nearby Armadale train station.
By appointment - call Gibson Estate Agents on 01506 414568