7 Shiel Hall Square, Rosewell, Midlothian EH24 9DAEnquire about this property
Offers over £349,995
- 3 Bathrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Council Tax Band F
LARGE PRIVATE CORNER PLOT
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
LUXURIOUS AND CONTEMPORARY
DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY FOR 4 CARS
Council Tax BandF
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
LIFESTYLE IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF LIVING IN THIS LUXURIOUS AND CONTEMPORARY 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME. SITUATED ON A DESIRABLE SOUTH FACING CORNER PLOT, THE PROPERTY, ORIGNALLY BUILT BY AVANT HOMES, IS FINISHED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD EXTERNALLY AND INTERNALLY. RARELY AVAILABLE.
FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH PARTIAL WALLING, PARTIAL FENCING. LAID TO TURF WITH DECKING AREA. COMPLETELY PRIVATE AND NOT OVERLOOKED BY ANY OF THE SURROUNDING PROPERTIES.
THE GENEROUS DRIVEWAY HAS ROOM FOR 4 CARS AND HAS A DOUBLE GARAGE WHERE YOU WILL FIND AN OFFICE IN ONE CORNER – IDEAL IF WORKING FROM HOME.
This fabulous accommodation consists of:-
· Welcoming entrance hallway
· Ground level WC
· Utility Room
· Large lounge finished with wooden flooring, beautiful feature paper and bifold doors to rear garden.
· Large contemporary statement Kitchen/Breakfasting/Family room with feature tiling and wallpapering.
A fantastic family living space
· Study/Single bedroom
· Under stair storage cupboard with shelving to rear
· Master bedroom with ensuite. Triple wardrobes fully fitted with internals pack providing additional
· Contemporary family bathroom with digital rainfall shower
· Rear bedroom 2 has triple sliding wardrobe
· Double bedroom 3
· Bedroom 4 has been fitted out as a dressing room
· Shelved double storage cupboard
· Large driveway for 4 cars
· Double garage
· Fully enclosed private south facing rear garden
· On street parking
Rosewell is a thriving village in a rural setting, well placed for easy commuting to both Edinburgh and the Borders. Surrounded by open countryside at the foot of the Pentland Hills, this thriving village enjoys local amenities, with more extensive shopping available in the neighbouring towns of Dalkeith, Lasswade and Bonnyrigg.Many pleasant walks can be enjoyed in the surrounding area including the Roslin Glen Country Park, which takes in the sights of the historic Rosslyn chapel, and the Penicuik-Dalkeith cycle path. Indoor leisure pursuits can be found at The Lasswade Centre in Bonnyrigg, which offers a swimming pool with a hydrotherapy suite, a state-of-the-art gym and a programme of fitness classes, or for the golf enthusiast, Whitehill House Golf Course and Glencorse Golf Course are just a short drive away. Nursery and primary schooling is provided locally at Rosewell Primary School, followed by secondary education at award-winning Lasswade High School Centre. The City Bypass is within easy reach, providing access to the M8/M9 motorway networks and Edinburgh International Airport. The village is also served by regular bus links to and from the city centre via neighbouring
By appointment with Gibson Estate Agents on 0131 297 3177