'Pitquhalan' 1 Westpoint Garvald, EH41 4LNEnquire about this property
Offers over £445,000
- 3 Bathrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Council Tax Band F
STUNNING DETACHED VILLA
WONDRFUL LIVING SPACE INSIDE AND OUT
EARLY VIEWING A MUST
Council Tax BandF
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
Gibson Estate Agents are delighted to offer this stunning 5 bedroom detached house to the market. This property offers a great family living space with a detached double garage and a beautifully large garden. Has been decorated throughout internally and externally. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property comprises of :
· Bright welcoming hallway with new w.c. and large under stair storage
· Master Bedroom has a fitted double wardrobe with new en suite shower room
· Bedrooms 2,3,4 and 5 are all double with one currently being used as a study
· Large, bright, spacious lounge with feature log burning fire. Doors leading out the stunning, prize winning garden
· A fabulous new kitchen with silestone worktops that is connected to a breakfast room/dining area
· The house also has new a new boiler, new flooring/carpets and light fittings throughout as well as all bulbs being LED
· All new radiators-LPG gas
· Replacement to most windows
· Extra roof insulation
· Leading on from the hallway, there is a double garage. The garage has a motorised door.
· Shed and log store
· The stunningly designed gardens are fully enclosed and won 2nd prize in a national garden competition by House Beautiful magazine in the large garden category in 2017.
All carpets, flooring and light fittings. Shed and log store. Integrated appliances and white goods.
Garvald is a friendly and attractive village situated in a unique location, just 6 miles south-east of Haddington, it offers a visiting post office, church, pub and village hall which affords a range of activities and community events, with larger supermarkets and a monthly farmer's market in Haddington. Primary schooling is available at Yester primary school in nearby Gifford, secondary schooling at Knox Academy and Queen Margaret University is only 30 minutes away. East Lothian has a number of golf courses, sandy beaches and rugged coastline to be enjoyed. Easy access to Edinburgh is available via the A1 providing road links the Scottish Borders and beyond. Drem and Wallyford train stations provide excellent access to Edinburgh's city centre for commuting.
By appointment with Gibson Estate Agents 0131 297 3177