68 The Maltings, Haddington, EH41 4EFEnquire about this property
Offers over £210,000
- 2 Bathrooms
- Car Park Parking
- Council Tax Band D
Highly desirable riverside location
Mezzanine master suite
Hive heating control system
Council Tax BandD
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
*CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 1ST JULY 12 NOON*
An absolute gem of a property!
An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire this stunning 3 bedroom, duplex apartment in a highly desirable riverside location close to the town centre and local amenities.
The apartment is light, bright and airy, full of style and charm and benefits from various enhancements by the current owner including a full refurbishment of the master ensuite.
The whole of the top floor boasts the master suite, is mezzanine and has stunning views across East Lothian, Haddington and towards the Garleton Monument. A further 2 bedrooms and main bathroom are on the floor below along with the open plan living accommodation.
The Maltings is a unique property that does not come to market often and viewing is highly recommended.
· Open plan lounge/ dining/ kitchen with bespoke fitted dining table
· Stunning box bay windows & Velux in lounge/dining and beds 2&3 provide lots of natural light
· Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
· Family bathroom with modern white suite
· 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes
· Master mezzanine bedroom with fabulous contemporary ensuite and stylish wardrobe doors
· Excellent storage
· Double glazing
· Electric wet heating
· Hive heating control system
· Electric supply for automation of Velux roof blinds
· Secure entry phone
· Allocated parking space as well as visitor parking spaces
· Communal gardens / outside space
· Bin store
· Early viewing recommended
Include all blinds, floor coverings, selection of light fittings, all integrated appliances
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
The popular county town of Haddington offers an excellent quality of life with its wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars and is ideally located close to the A1 for access to Edinburgh and the south. The counties beautiful villages, excellent beaches and variety of golf courses are all within easy reach and there are delightful walks along the banks of the River Tyne close by. Haddington also benefits from a golf course and excellent sports centre with a swimming pool. Access to Edinburgh is via the A1 taking approximately 30 minutes by car and there are train facilities at nearby Drem and Longniddry Stations as well as a frequent bus service. There is excellent local schooling within Haddington at primary and secondary levels. Knox Academy is listed in the top 50 Scottish State Secondary schools. Private schooling is available at the Compass School as well as at Loretto in Musselburgh and in Edinburgh.
By appointment, contact Gibson Estate Agents on 0131 297 3177