2 Larchwood Square Clerwood EdinburghEnquire about this property
Offers over £345,000
- 2 Bathrooms
- On Street Parking
- Council Tax Band A
Council Tax BandA
ParkingYesEnquire about this property
A beautifully presented terraced townhouse offering flexible family accommodation over three levels, situated within this modern development in the Clerwood district of Edinburgh.
The property provides a host of modern and practical features including a lower level W.C, excellent storage, fully fitted dining kitchen with appliances, en suite facilities and four good family bedrooms.
The principal accommodation comprises:
* Welcoming reception hallway with lower level W.C.
* Bright and spacious family lounge.
* Stylish dining kitchen enhanced with quality storage units and a host of appliances.
* First floor offers three family bedrooms - one of which has fitted robes and there is the family bathroom finished in a modern white suite.
* Second floor has the master bedroom with fitted robes and a generous en suite shower room.
In addition the property provides double glazing and a gas fired central heating system. There are also a number of residents and visitor parking bays.
Family friendly parks are close and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill on your doorstep. Leisure facilities can be found at the Leonardo Hotel and David Lloyd Health Club.
Clerwood & Corstorphine are well-regarded, established residential area's with a historic village centre. The area is ideally placed for schooling, transport in and out of the city and provides local shopping and recreational facilities.
Speciality shops at nearby St. John’s Road and a 24-hour Tesco superstore along with retail parks at Hermiston Gait, Craigleith and The Gyle offer a more extensive range of high street names.
To view the property contact Gibson estae Agents on 0131 297 3177.